Wednesday, May 10, 2006

are you a yo-yo?

This is natto salad, my breakfast today. Since my health checkup, I have taken measures to improve my health (more notably, cut down my bad cholesterol while upping my good cholesterol). I am going to cut back as well as cut out some sweets from my diet. I suppose it does not take a genius to know that some chocolate and cakes/cookies each day will wreck one's health...but seeing it on paper just seems 'that' much more concrete. So I have given up on unhealthy snacking and instead nosh on cut up veggies or fresh fruit. **weep, weep**

Does your weight fluctuate like a yo-yo, up and down with the seasons? Mine does just that and so does the weight of many other female friends I have. I wonder if it is gender-related because fewer men seem to have that yo-yo problem. I hate diets so one could not really blame it on dieting. At any rate, I have resolved to pinpoint my ideal weight and remain that for as long as possible. My father remains the same weight as he was back in his university days - wow, now that is impressive. My boyfriend is also consistent with his weight. I should follow their lead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home