Sunday, May 07, 2006

one regret...

Just before our trip came to a close, Hirotsugu told me he enjoyed the trip but had one small regret. He had hoped to get a foot massage, something the travel guide said was well worth doing while in Taiwan. I relayed the message to my mom and she was right on it - sure enough, we went to a massage place, located in a night market at around 11pm! Woww...my mom has friends and contacts like no other, it often amazes me how she does it! She was an excellent tour guide to Taiwan, or as Hiro said, a magnificent 'producer.' I think so, too.

The massage was nice feeling, but I could tell they were not real professionals. In Shanghai I got massages from people who could pinpoint my weakness (by analysing pressure points) and tell me exactly what aspect of my health was not in tip top condition. Now that is what I call keen. In any case the massage left us relaxed and was an excellent way to wrap up the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home