spring cleaning, again?!
Phew...very much wiped!After having come back from Taiwan, I decided to do another major spring cleaning - I get such an urge every once in a while. Keeps the mind clear and maintains good 'feng shui' 風水 in my apartment. :) I used to hate cleaning but now I find it very satisfying, like I have accomplished a great deal...funny how people can change like that!
By the way, since I came back to Japan it has been rather gloomy outside. Blame it on my 雨女, rain girl complex...I heard that spring break weather was gorgeous. On the other hand, Taiwan was cloudy and rainy - hmm, go figure! I certainly do take rain wherever I go - but rain is good, I suppose...it gives life to plenty of things!
I hope you are enjoying tidying up your desk and feeling the good 'clean room' feng shui vibes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home