Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fool's day joke!!!

March 31st...I waited, tick tick tick...until the clock rang 12:01 in the morning. April 1st!!!

I poked Hiro and told him, "ne, ne...I changed my mind about the ring. I want a big diamond from Cartier, is that okay?" He said, "okay...we'll go to Ginza (poshest part of Tokyo) sometime before our Taiwan trip." Then I said, "yeahhhh happy April Fool's Day." I don't think the joke quite registered as effectively as it could have - he was in a very drowsy sleepy state and told me it was no fair to play jokes on him, ha ha. Mean BB.

In Japan people don't play mean or funny pranks on each other as much as back home. I asked if some people were going to play a joke on their family or friends but no one had anything special in mind. Aww, no fun...I encouraged them to do so and even provided some ideas. Aren't I terrible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home