o-hanami Saturday morning


O-hanami (cherry blossom viewing) party for two! Saturday morning Hiro and I went for a jog and we found the weather was kind of chilly and a bit breezy, so we had hanami breakfast indoors instead of out. I inconspiciously bagged a bunch of cherry blossoms to bring home and display in my flower vase, tee hee. My student said there is a Japanese saying, 'stealing is not permissable but stealing flowers is a forgiveable sin.' I like to think that's true.
Hiro made the fried eggs...I was really happy about that. Sometimes even the cook, wants to be treated some food not cooked by him or herself. To be really honest, his fried eggs were tastier than mine! Oooh, I asked him what his secret was - he said he had learned how to cook fried eggs by carefully observing the chef in Maldives. Just be observing twice he could learn how to perfect fried eggs? Hmm, perhaps we should watch some more food TV or something...tee hee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home