Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Testing my allergies

Today the wind is blasting at full power - it is exhilarating! I am going to find out the extremity of my hay fever - recently I have not suffered from allergy symptoms as I did about a week ago.

So on this windy, inevitably pollen-laden air day, I will take the challenge and find out if what I had was hay fever or just a bad case of the flu w/hay fever-like symptoms. Out I go into the windstorm for a power walk! Report back later... My goodness, perhaps I am a masochist after all.

It is sunny so my spirits are high. I have plans to cook from Harumi Kurihara's cookbook - ohh, I am shaking in anticipation. The anticipation factor is one of the best parts about enjoying any cuisine!

What kinds of things do you look forward to each day? We should look forward to more 'little things' in life...like this afternoon I cannot wait to watch my cream swirl in fresh black coffee - Ooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home