Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!


When I went on my walk to make some errands, I found all kinds of nature along the way. I was ecstatic to find that cherry blossoms were already in bloom, but just barely so. On the downside, the wind was torrential that many unopened buds broke off trees and feel to the ground. (as in picture #2) The last picture is a picture of a gorgeous bunch of flowers - I have not idea what variety they were but I really admired them. They were sticking out of my neighbor's fence so I inconspicously took the picture as I walked by.
Take some time and see all the changes around you. Time flies in life...we need to find ways to slow it down - or at least make it feel slower so we don't drive ourselves insane! As the cliche goes, 'take time to smell the flowers.'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home