Saturday, March 11, 2006

krazy kitchen


This dinner... (an ordinary day in my kitchen)

- BOO point: found some octopus in a mini tupperware...ewwww, I don't even remember how long ago it was that I cooked octopus. YUCKY...time to whip out the rubber gloves

- OOH factor: foot reflexes are still sharp...as usual (I drop a knife on the floor once or twice every time I prepare a meal, so it seems!), a knife I was chopping with fell from the counter I onto the floor...my foot pulled back just in time. I also dropped a glass drop-lid on the floor...because of my hot potato reflexes, my foot was unscathed. :)

- OH-NO: burnt the bottom of my sweet potato au gratin base mixture...and salvaged it with no detectable traces of burnt pieces, hmm...

- OUCH: burnt my finger (nothing new) taking out the tray (on which garlic was roasting) out of the oven

- WHOOPS: forgot I don't have cheese for the gratin...forgot that I do not have cheese for the mushroom alfredo pasta...

- SUCCESS: attttaaaaa, very tasty dressing - shiso leaves, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, crazy spice mix, lemon juice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home