Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I have not paid my rent in about 3 (or so...I lost track) months!!!

How extraordinary. I have not paid rent in about 3 months and they have yet to kick me out. Previously I had my rent automatically deducted from my bank account as a wire transfer. That service stopped in January and I did not want to renew it because I plan on moving this year.

Months passed and I did not get a rent statement from the owner...finally, the other day, I called up the real estate company to inquire. They had no idea what I was talking about and told me they would look into it.

If this were the States, the owner would probably already have some eviction notices and the like prepared for me. That and the owner would have already sent me plenty of reminders to pay my X-month worth's rent. Maybe the owner of this apartment is really wealthy and could not care less if I paid my rent...hmm, I wonder.

This sketch looks like my apartment...it has 4 small 'studios' and I live in the top right one. I have to make sure I close my curtains at night because you can see in and get a glimpse of everything, as clear as daylight! Eeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home