Last Thursday...caramely delight
This is a very lovely drink from the Backyard Cafe near Doho Park. It is one of my favorite cafes because of the variety of drinks and cozy atmosphere. It is a cafe filled with a bunch of antiques and vintage goods - very cute though I doubt anyone ever buys anything. Sometimes I like to play the 'guess the tag' game...meaning, I pick an object and my friend guesses how much it is. A dusty looking cloth decoration curtain could set you back 80USD; buying the other side of the curtain will set you back another 80USD. Ouch.
This particular drink was steamed milk - it looks like it was put through a latte machine to make it super frothy. On top is whirls and whirls of caramel syrup, mmmmm to die for. My student (we went there for class) had a hard homemade ginger soda - it was so strong that a burning sensation could be felt while drinking it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home