Monday, March 06, 2006

TV, what's that?

After about two years of going without a TV, I finally have one. It was presented to me by Tomoko because they did not need two TVs in their new pad. That is interesting because I remember back home we had about 3 TVs in our house...how many TVs are in your house?

It's been so long I hardly even know how to use it or how to set it up - I am hopeless with electronics. So after Hiro does his magical setup thing, I'll post an update. Anyway it was very kind of them to give me their TV: one man's garbage is another man's treasure...tee hee.

Did I miss not having a TV? Not really. If you do not have a TV, you find other things to fill your time up with. Like going outside and getting some sun...that and I could easily watch movies on DVD by PC and I found a great site with Japanese dramas with English subs. Though it sure will be great practice to watch TV to fine tune my ears to hearing Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home