do I look like her?
Several people have told me that I look like Mao Asada, the professional junior women's skater who's making waves in Japan. She is only 15 and even despite much protest, she was not allowed to compete in Torino. Personally I think she is at the peak of her career - she might not necessarily be as good at the next Winter Olympics when she is old enough to qualify.Female skaters have to deal with a lot when they are around 14-17...that is precisely the time when their bodies are changing. Each day they have to adjust to a taller frame or more weight. Each pound gained makes each jump just that much lower. Skaters around 15-years old may be able to spin easily and perform technically sophisticated moves, however, I think their bodies are still childlike and lack the sophistication of a full-grown woman on ice. Anyway, just my opinion.
Many others tell me I resemble the Korean actress, Choi Ji-Woo. Otherwise affectionately known as 'che-ju' in Japan. Hmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home