just ordered from amazon.co.jp (disclosure: i own some AMZN)
This book was recommended to me by my mom. It is a must-read for all those bride-to-bes! It focuses on the future married life because most brides are too absorbed in the short-term focus of the 'big day' that they forget about life after their wedding day!I do not know if they have a version of this in Japanese but it is a worthwhile read. Apparently it is a book on the Oprah Winfrey Book Club list...er, whatever that is. Hmm, so it cannot be that bad. After I get it and take a peek, I will let you know whether it is resourceful or not!

1 Comments:
Hi, Vivian. There is a similar magazine in Japan. Unfortunately I have no chance to buy and read it so far... The famous magazine is "Zexy". How about if you drop into a bookstore?
Post a Comment
<< Home