Saturday, January 07, 2006

Much more knitting on the horizon...

Hey (see picture), now that is marked improvement from my last blog on my knitting progress (er, lack of it). Today I went to the fabric store to gather more info about the knitting circle. It is lead by an experienced knitter, a friendly woman who coaches and teaches others in the fine art of knitting and crochet. Or should I have said 'crocheting'...hmm, that sounds strange...moving on. I'll start from next week, paying a membership fee and monthly dues...they have sessions Mondays and Saturdays from 10 to 3pm. I am eager to join and move from fumbly to skilled and nimble fingers. Oh and a bonus to joining the club: they only speak Japanese. Now is that immersion or what? Next year I hope to take the 2nd level Japanese proficiency test, assuming I passed the 3rd level this past December! (JLPT has 4 degrees: 4th being the lowest, 3rd second lowest, 2nd is next highest and 1st is practically unattainable)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home