Thursday, January 05, 2006

my beans were nasty has beens

I have to stop with the cheesy titles. Er, if anything I'd make a great writer for some tabloid mag like the Sun or Mirror. Hmm, on second thought, the stuff those guys come up with put my poor humour to shame. ^_^

These are my finished product of kuromame, the black beans featured a few entries below. Notice mine are significantly smaller in size...notice mine are not so deep in colour...notice that I suck and failed. They tasted alright but as it turns out, I'd bought the wrong kind of beans to make kuromame. Hiro's mom requested I make them for New Year's and bring them when we visited. I couldn't figure out why they turned out so poorly and so darned small. His mom seemed to be amused by my 'lack of culinary skills,' hence the free cooking lessons. I went home and had him inspect the bag only to find out the beans I used were the wrong variety. Oops. Again, I suck and am going to cry myself to sleep now. @:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home