Thursday, January 05, 2006

The new love of my life, I wonder how long it'll be around

Allow me to introduce the new love of my life, cheese in bread. The name is a bit lame but trust me, the name does it a great injustice. This bread is, as you can see, crispy and buttery on the outside and soft inside. It is filled with melted camembert cheese...oh, heavenly stuff it is! I am not sure how they make it but I have a feeling the whole thing is fried after it's been baked. That's how it gets such a buttery and crispy exterior. This and salad made up dinner last night. You may think it's too little food but trust me, this baby will slam to the bottom of your stomach like heavy granite. An evening snack of yoghurt and I was all set. Japanese bakeries often change the selection according to sales, season, popularity and more...I hope they don't take this way from me, otherwise I'll be totally heartbroken...ohhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home