Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Reunions are the best, especially when people look different!

We met here at Andersen Bakery...I wonder if it was originally from America and came to Japan, or vice versa. Hmm, I'll have to find out.

Oh how wonderful reunions are!!! I met a former co-worker Mayuri after not having seen her for over three years! How different she looks with a new shorter and stylish haircut. I also met up with Kyoko (another former co-worker) whom was in and out of town, also looking very different with longer gorgeous jet-black hair. *happy* *happy* Reminiscing about old times, catching up with who-what-where gossip, and more. Oh I only wish I had more time to chat!

Life is full of so much fun - you have new friends to share new things or funny stories with and friends from the past to talk about shared experiences and new events in your life. The best part is finding out after a long seperation that you can still get along famously as before. That's the true test, I think. The second best part is seeing how different they look or find out how much they've matured (er, hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home