PHEW...ok we're game again
I've finally moved all my past weblogs from Friendster to Blogger. It took some time but gosh darn it, I finally got into the groove of writing a blog when they tell me I have reached my photo limit of the month? Like men (wink wink), I am a very visual person! Of course to bypass that I'd have to pay a great deal of money to get my account 'upgraded.' Sure if it was 10-20 bucks, maybe...but more than 100 dollars? Forget about it. Sorry Friendster - you can be fun but I'm blogging on blogger from now on. ^_^
Thanks to those who've emailed me with feedback on the blog. Good to know at least someone out there is reading my verbal diarrhea. Working at home does have it's benefits, I guess! I could never keep up a diary so a blog is a great way to keep me updated on what I do too! But fret not, I'm not the type to let all the juicy details of my life ooze out - those stay in my diary in my brain. Pthhhh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home