tensai and kibi sugar?
I have traded in white sugar for this stuff...unrefined sugars: てんさい, tensai is made from sugar beets and きび, kibi is thin sugar cane...both which are said to be healthier than its refined white cousin. This stuff costs double regular white sugar but it is an indulgence I think is worth it.Spend less on clothes, accessories, makeup...and more on inner nutrition
for 'beauty.' No matter how much we deny it, our diet affects our mood(s). Now thinking back, I did not live so healthily when on my own - not until I have to take care of two people did I really start watching what I put into my body. I still eat some sweets, choco every day and even chips...but just not as much as I did before!
for 'beauty.' No matter how much we deny it, our diet affects our mood(s). Now thinking back, I did not live so healthily when on my own - not until I have to take care of two people did I really start watching what I put into my body. I still eat some sweets, choco every day and even chips...but just not as much as I did before!The symbol, JAS (pic on the right) can be found on some foods certifying that they are organic and not genetically modified (so I think...). I did not know the difference before and always went for the cheaper one...now I very willingly pay 50% more for a JAS-certified item. My uncle George always told me to wash and soak my veggies well...and I asked him if one was not leeching out the vitamins but he said the benefits of soaking them to rid them of excess chemicals by far outweighs the vitamin/nutrient loss factor.
Hiro says I am more than ever a health nut. Perhaps...but I am not giving up my chocoalte anytime soon!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home