shark's fin soup
かぼちゃのフカヒレスープや湯葉、絹笠茸などを使用した斬新なアレンジのフカヒレコースです。あっさりした味付けで、特に女性に大人気のお得なランチです。1.フカヒレのカルパッチョ
2.フカヒレ入りかぼちゃのクリームスープ
3.五目入りフカヒレの湯葉巻き
4・フカヒレ入り海老のすり身の絹笠茸詰め
5.フカヒレと鶏肉と木クラゲの卵炒め
6.五目入りフカヒレあんかけ御飯
7.とろける杏仁豆腐(2名様より承ります)
ランチタイム平 日 11:30~14:30土日祝 11:00~15:00
As controversial shark's soup fin is and all, I still cannot resist imbibing in shark's fin foodfare. Shofukumon restaurant in Yokohama's Chinatown has a great lunch set, consisting of various shark's fin foods: pumpkin soup, carpaccio, shrimp roll, tofu skin roll...and so on - all with crunchy good fin...yum yum.
We went there before Hirotsugu's last concert on Saturday. I sometimes invited some friends to go - this time I tried to arrange a few single friends...singles mixer, you might call it. Though I hope they felt relaxed and did not sense any typical 'singles mingle' anxiety...at least I didn't sense it from anyone.
A great route in Yokohama: Yamashita Park, Chinatown, Landmark tower, shopping malls of Queen's Quay and more...very scenic, a typical hot date spot. Note if going by oneself: the place is loaded with lovey dovey (bakkapuru) couples!
Labels: chinatown, concert, shark's fin, yokohama

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home