Tuesday, January 30, 2007

talk about love for life!

This is the news picker-upper of the day I picked to brighten up your spirits.

SYDNEY, Australia (23 Jan 2007) -- A DIVER who escaped from a white pointer's jaws by gouging it in the eye was terrified the shark would bite off his legs as it stalked him to safety.

Mr Nerhus said he spent two minutes inside the shark's mouth, without his air supply and with his head being crushed, after it half-swallowed him head first. The great white's teeth rasped across his lead vest and he knew that poking its eye was his only hope of surviving.

Mr Nerhus said he had been determined not to die. "I couldn't think of a worse way to go than to end up as fish food. That's why I fought back, because I didn't want to go that way – it's a very undignified way to go.""I have a very nice family and I didn't want to lose my life that way."

Hmm...shark's fin soup anyone? Ha ha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home