going shopping again, today!
I got such an outfit for my future niece, only mine is a different colour and material...and so much cuter. Ha ha. Enough of my oya-baka (stupid fawning aunt) bragging. She isn't even born yet!Lately I often go to baby GAP to buy outfits because they are really cute and surprisingly well made. I used to turn my nose up at such overpriced goods for kids but now I cannot resist. If you go when there are sales, it is not that bad. (caveat: non-sale clothes there cost more than my 'grownup' clothes)
I wonder about what it will be like being an auntie. I know that she will grow up talking about me as her 'crazy auntie BB' - that is inevitable. The good thing is, after having taught a babies class for one year, I know a great deal about baby behavior. I can even guess the age of some babies at the first stab.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home