Thursday, November 16, 2006

phew...vacations are work, too!

Out of around 400 pics, I posted around 100 on my photo website. Later I will send the link to some family and friends. If you want to see it, just give me a holler and I would be happy to send it to you, too. This picture here is a pic of our shadow, something I am quite partial of these days. Shadow pics are great fun! Try it next time you have the chance.

Vacations: packing, unpacking, writing postcards, buying tons of souvenirs (esp. for Japanese...the souvenir custom is a little overboard compared to back home, I think!)...phew!

I am getting used to life back in Japan and in fact am now quite happy to be in the comfort of our own home! Nothing like knowing where you are when you suddenly wake up in the middle of the night! Ha ha.

Updates on the vacation and more to come tomorrow. Today I have a full slate!

~Vivian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home