Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We're backkkkk.....

Oh my goodness, I feel as if I were hit by a truck! 5a.m. this morning jet leg crept in and I was wide-eyed and very awake. Now I feel drowsy. 'Tis almost 9a.m. in Japan but already around 2pm in French Polynesia.

What can I say? It was the trip of a lifetime at the price of a lifetime, too! Ha ha. Blue azure waters, close-ups of various sea creatures, newlywed romance, plenty of friendly islanders: a real appreciation for nature and little things in life. It is not unlike entering a twilight zone of sorts.

We stayed at three hotels: Hotel Bora Bora (1000USD a night!), Hotel Bora Bora Nui (luxury at its best), and Hotel Kia Ora on Rangiroa atoll (that is right, not even classified as an island!) Specific updates to come later. Too tired for now. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home