post-wedding days
Despite the wedding being officially over, there is still much to do! So many things unfinished and loose ends to tie up! I am getting into my second batch of 'Thank You' cards and more. What's more, there is a great deal of paperwork involved in getting married (taxes, registration and insurance...all kinds of red tapey stuff). Wooooo, Weddings are sooo much work. It better be just once in a lifetime! Ha ha.
I have started to go by Vivian Lee Yamada. It might take time to get into the hang of calling myself that, but we'll see. Hiro said it would be a pity to drop my 'cool' name, Vivian Lee, so I have just tacked on his name while keeping my maiden name. The best of both worlds, hee hee. My student, told me she waited at a bank or some institution and almost didn't hear her name because she had just adopted her husband's surname.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home