single or married life?!
Some of you might wonder about married life. In the States we joke that after marriage a man has essentially 'lost all his freedom.' What a pessimistic outlook - no wonder why so many people are marriage shy these days!Admittedly, I too was afraid to get married...single life is so enjoyable: do whatever I wish, stay up until wee hours, eat junk food and plenty of sweets, sleep in until 10. I worried newly married life would bring a halt to my independent lifestyle. Not true - just different now! It is all the fun of single life times two!
Here are some quotes from my married friends:
"You are starting a New Life from this Sunday!!Fantastic!!Some people say that a single life is happier though I don't believe that!!!In my case,I feel much much better and comfortable, happier than before."
"I can say my life has totally changed. Of course I enjoyed live by myself before I met him. But now I feel I can enjoy every little things (making break fast, say morning to him, washing dishes etc...) of life more and more."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home