Quotes from our guests
"I can't find suitable words to describe how I feel, but it was one of the best parties I've ever joined. The food, the atmosphere, the talk, everything was great!"
"It was very heart warming and inpressing party. I was enjoyed Michelle's speech. Her Japanese was really nice!!! And I was touched of your speach especially. Every attendee understood that you'd grown up with love. Every one of your guests was really nice."
"Thank you for inviting me such a wonderful wedding party!!! I was touched so much! It was wonderful that I met your family. Wow! Your family is powerful. You often told me about your family so it was interesting to see them. It was an international and unique wedding."
"It was the greatest wedding among the party I attended. Very international but some parts were Japanese. Good balance and many things were my first experience. And both of you have a nice family!"
"The wedding and reception was wonderful. Definitely had a lot of the Vivian touch in it and Hiro can surely play the Cello!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home