STRESS is here!!!
Like my friend Yumiko told me, "you will lose weight before your wedding - without effort." I could not understand what she meant at the time, but now I know! No time to eat - time is money. I have yet to find jewelry, hair accesories, get my dress fixed and picked up, finish last touches...who has time to eat?! Though I have been hitting up chocolate and sweets more...this cannot be good for my health!
Yes true, but we are planning a) a dinner on Friday night for all guests from abroad b) daytrip on Saturday to Tokyo for those guests c) bus tour on Monday d) groups of people to be picked up at the airport. I really hope people will enjoy themselves and all this work will be worth it after seeing their smiles. Any complaints and I'm shipping them home - ha ha!
Anyway enough of my complaining. My mom knows I am stressing out in the major and sent me a lovely e-mail on destressing. My favorite part: get some exercise. Yes...I think I will do that! Any more tips from you for getting rid of stress? Need to prevent Bridzilla from coming out!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home