Inner scan by TANITA
This is apicture of our newest TANITA brand scale...my last scale petered out months ago so I had no idea how much I weight - snugness of clothes was the only way to determine!Japan has some of the most innovative scale technology - years ago before they cropped up in the States, Japan had sophisticated scale technology.
This particular one includes: muscle weight, fat weight, age of your body, and basal metabolism. It is interesting because one's weight and age varies from morning to night. At 11pm I am a youthful 19-years old, at 7am I am an even more youthful 18-years old! It is so fun to use.
According to recent news reports, daily weighing prevents one from piling on the pounds...er kilos. These day I go with kilos - the metric system: the States should really get with it. I really regret not growing up on it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home