Thursday, October 12, 2006

How 'bout a carrot&burdock root rice burger?

It was umm umm good, better than Campbell's! This burger is a series of rice patty burgers at MossBurger. I have decided that if I go out for fast food, I will only go to MossBurger...that is if I have a choice. If others are with me or if I visit my grandma in Taiwan, KFC is a sure stop - no discussion allowed!

MossBurger takes time to make hamburgers right as you order it. The ingredients do not lack flavor and taste like they have been chopped centuries ago. Hmm, 'centuries ago' - a bit of a hyperbole but it makes for more effective imagery, don't you think?

I give the carrot and gobo burger a thumbs up. The carrot ad burdock root is battered and fried but overall seems healthy enough for lunch. I got this burger without fries and sides, as tempting as it was. It was enough to keep hunger at bay for another 4 or 5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home