after almost 10 years of being a loyal Yahoo member
Oh God! I could just about KILL YAHOO MAIL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My complete list of addresses is GONE. Empty. Bye bye. Sayonara the Japanese goooodbye.
My NOTEPAD full of reminders (anniversaries, people's birthdays, addresses of friends/relatives, wedding plans, etc) is gone too.
Very untimely but strangely enough, I want to scream and cry and burst out...but all I can think is 'shoganai' What is done is done. Time to focus my energy on rebuilding.
SOOOOo, please send me an e-mail with you e-mail address folks. If you do not, I might not know how to get a hold of you.
Thanks,
A very suddenly busy...even busier Vivian!!!
UPDATE: Somehow things have been recovered and I spent 2 hours backing up my important data, something I should have done ages ago!!! My friend just had her computer crash so I suppose I should have taken that as a warning and not this close call. Yahoo restored my data (or maybe there was a temporary systems glitch today) and things are back to normal. As great as e-mail is, it sure does sometimes cause us much headache and concern, doesn't it?
For those of you wondering if I was sobbing over my PC - reread my previous paragraph. I felt like screaming and crying but instead, furiously worked to recover what I could and minimize damage. This is a good sign: my rational brain in a time of great stress. So shoganai is not such a bad word after all...just getting over it and moving on, sometimes a good thing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home