shall we dance?
Last night we had our first dance lesson, one of hopefully a series of lessons to prepare for our big wedding dance. Yes, we are less than three weeks away but as I often find myself saying, 'better late than never!' We were so fortunate to have Gunther (goon-tah) as our dance coach - as a native of Austria (Vienna), dancing is like second nature. I was surprised to hear that Vienna is home to more than 300 balls a year. It sounds so lavish and indulgent, and so wonderful...dancing around, truly embracing life!
It was Hiro's first time dancing and to my surprise, he was really good - had a real knack for it. His sense of rhythm and ability to lead and direct the lady (er, me) was excellent. Perhaps we will not be as hopeless on the dance floor as I imagined. As for me...I had some experience as my dad's dance partner in my high school days but I was never very good at it. ^_~
Dancing is fun. I wish people in Japan did more of it!

1 Comments:
Hi, I was so surprised when I saw the name ,Gunther,Vienna・・・Iknow Gunther if he is he.
At the cooking party my friend organized before ,he taught us traditional dishes of Austria!
Post a Comment
<< Home