DHC and security intercoms (thank God for both!)

It is my holy grail of cleansers! Try it and see for yourself.
From the DHC website:
Superstar. Try this amazing cleanser and you’ll see why it’s our most popular product worldwide. Dirt, excess oil, makeup—even waterproof mascara—and other pore-cloggers dissolve easily, leaving your face a grime-free zone that is soft to the touch. Its unique water-soluble formula rinses completely, so you’ll never see a greasy residue. Olive oil, rosemary oil, and vitamin E ensure you won’t see dryness either.
I got my DHC package from the delivery man at 9:20 in the morning. I was doing some wedding stuff on my PC and still in my PJ's as I heard the downstairs intercom go off. I buzzered him in, sprinted around, threw on clothes, brushed my teeth and by the time he rang I looked somewhat awake. This is the good thing about living in a condo - if someone buzzers you at home, you have got at least 1 minute to freshen up before meeting face to face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home