on living together
Have you ever lived together with someone for more than one month? If so, what happened? Did you remain on good terms with that person or did relations deteriorate over time? How did you deal with differences? Were you able to communicate smoothly? Did you have a feeling of suffocation or not?What an interesting thing this is indeed. We have been living together for almost one month now and strangely enough, we are not at each other's throats...er, not yet at least! Ha ha. I expected to long for old lifestyle, living alone in my last apartment. That has not happened yet! Every aspect of the new living arrangement is better, making me the most surprised party of all. I am one of those 'expect the worst and hope for the best' sorts of people. And you?
I am sure we will get sick of each other and want our personal time apart from each other. After the wedding and more settling down, I am sure we will be able to allow one another the space that we need and possibly crave. As they say, the easy part is the honeymoon stage of a marriage and the act of getting married itself. The hard part is staying married! Again, I am expecting the worst but hoping for the best! Which makes me an optimistic pessimist. Hee hee. Did I lose you there?
5 of my friends started living together with their significant others this year. 4 out of 5 said that living together was a very enjoyable thing...double the fun! One friend mentioned her cramped apartment was not intended for two, which I assume meant she was not enjoying living with him?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home