I should have taken home economics in H.S!
This is the base of the ring pillow...as you can see, I have a lot of leftover fabric!!! My pillow was made from an old wedding dress - it felt odd cutting into such a beautiful dress but I suppose it is better than tossing it out. The dress was given to me in the hopes that I would wear it for my own wedding, but...something about it did not suit me.My pillow is almost homely but I take pride in the fact that I took the time to make a homemade ring pillow. Mrs. Dughi (a good family friend), president of the American Home Economics Association (or something like that) would be proud. And, like they say, it is the thought that counts? Something is better than nothing? I like to think so. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home