Oh no, it has happened
I think I have become bridzilla, I hoped it would not come down to that but now with the wedding coming up in a few months, preparation is rolling and I cannot help but have the 'big day' on the mind. So sorry if my wedding-related rambling makes you wanna hurl^it will be over soon.From a man's perspective: it is only one day - no big deal.
From a woman's perspective: it is THE one day - a very big deal.
From Vivian's perspective...shifting back and forth: the wedding as something trivial and just a formality...to a jittery girlie who cannot wait for the big fantastic event.
This is an example of a ring pillow - if bought, it normally costs anywhere from 20-80 dollars, depending on how luxurious you wanna go. Just recently, I made my own - it is nothing spectacular (nor perfect like the one pictured but then again marriage is far from perfect, too!) but it has my special touch.b ^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home