green juice with soy milk...nutraceuticals again
Recently I glug a can of this with my daily breakfast - barley leaf and kale juice is purportedly a miracle health food...I figure it cannot hurt. It was on sale at the time so I bought 30 cans from DHC! Antioxidants, allergy, diabetes and digestive health are some of the benefits one can obtain from 青汁.The problem with all these so-called miracle products is that many claims are unsubstantiated and go unnoticed by the governing authorities. Just last month a company which claimed to bottle vinegar with 30 times the concentration of Chinese black vinegar, was caught by some suspicious consumers...turns out, it only had 10 times the concentration they had originally claimed.
Some people dislike the grassy taste of it but I rather like it's refreshing taste. Why don't you drink kale juice someday? It comes in canned or powdered form. I find aojiru particularly good with vanilla ice cream...like a smoothie. So much for the healthy benefits, ha ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home