watermelon!!!
What makes your day? For me, little things make my day. If something bad happens, I soon forget it. Though should I experience something special, I like to treasure that moment and think of it as the thing that 'made my day.' Reliving that moment keeps a big smile on my face.One week ago a delivery man (think UPS man) came to my house for a delivery and complimented me by saying "Lee-san, ooo bijin desune" when I had on a t-shirt, pants, and no make-up. That made my day, especially because it is rare of men here to give compliments like that...particularly total strangers.
Today the highlight of my day was when I went to the neighborhood supermarket and the friendly grocery man (he is back...he never retired, after all!) gave me some freshly broken open watermelon to try. It was succulent, sweet and refreshing!
So let's make it our duty to remember the things that make our day and forget the little negative things that are better left in the past.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home