Saturday, July 15, 2006

trial aerobics lesson

I tried a trial aerobics lesson yesterday...it was my first time to try aerobics. I use to shun it because it looked kind of silly but now I think it is great for improving one's motor skills and keeping the mental skills sharp at the same time.

It was really hard to keep up with the teacher and students. I really lack hand-feet coordination so I was going half the class flailing my arms about. I must have looked really silly - I was so busy looking at the teacher that I could not catch myself in the huge mirror.

Will I start? Hmm...I dunno, I think it is out of my league - all that hand and leg coordination!!! The good thing though was I felt so energized and refreshed for the rest of the day after the morning sweat session. Then again, maybe I should pick up running again? Though running was hard on my knees and I don't want to turn 50 and need a cane to walk.

Are you into aerobics or some sport right now?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home