Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Freak and geek town


The pic to the left is all the action on the streets of Akihabara...on the weekend they close off traffic to cars, making it extremely pedestrian friendly. There are maids, nurses, and strange costumed folks...some promoting themed cafes while others are just for show? I do not know but Akihabara is definitely the 'IT' place to catch all the freaks and geeks. Great for tourist photo opps and more!

You would not believe how many men I saw who looked identical to the man in the drama "Train Man" about a geek falling for an elegant woman from an affluent family. I was shocked at how stereotypically geeky they looked and wondered if they actually go for that look. Despite their shell, I am sure they are normal (?) inside...er, maybe. Hiro said I am weird so I fit right in there. ":D Pthhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home