Sunday, July 09, 2006

holy cow...

Did you know there is a language called, Tahitian??? I did not know until just recently. I am trying to pick up 'travel' Tahitian for our November honeymoon to Bora Bora. That and brushing up on my French basics because French is also spoken there.

French is such a beautiful and elegant language - I hope to pursue that in future years...knowing Spanish helps make memorizing new words easy. The trick being not to confuse Spanish with English, French...

Apparently we will stay in 4 hotels: Sheraton Papeete, Hotel Kia Ora, Hotel Bora Bora, and Bora Bora Nui Resort. Reviews were mixed on the esteemed Hotel Bora Bora which was why I did not want to spend more than 2 days were there, just in case it turned out to be a disappointment. My God, this is going to really hit the bankbooks...ouch.

Carpe Diem - sieze the day, do not worry and remember that we only live once! いちご いちえ。。。 I keep telling myself that when I reel back from looking at how much this trip will cost. Good thing I am young, otherwise I would have already had a heart attack by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home