Do I LOOK like the type to marry early?!
The green text is from a conversation I had with a good Torontonian friend of mine.If you had asked me in high school, I would have said I was going to marry at 25. If you had asked me in my early university years, I would have said around 30. If you had asked me in my later university years when I was sick of and jaded about men, I would have said, 'NEVER.' Well, as my father always said, 'never say never.'
"I told our mutual friend (by email) that someone in our HK group is getting married this year and I asked him to guess, and he guessed you!
He didn't even meet Hiro yet last time you saw him, did you? I think you're just the most obvious one in our group!
I don't think many of us in the group were TOO surprised to learn that you are to be the first to marry! You're so unpredictable that you're predictable!"
Your life is probably far from what you'd imagined it to be, too. That is the magical thing about life - you never know what to expect next. Ooh, like a box 'o Cracker Jacks!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home