oh the sin, the overindulgence!


Ohhh, I can feel my waistline bulging... This weekend, after hitting up the Italian buffet on Saturday, I ate out with Kaz at a nice Japanese restaurant before attending a teacher's workshop on 'using games to teach children.' I took a picture of this sashimi because the fish is really unique in that only part of the silver skin was taken off, leaving it with an elegant striped pattern. Now that, is gourmet food!
The tulips were a perfectly planted flower garden that we adored. We had desserts at a cafe - this (see right pic) was rather tasty...though I must add, the cheesecake slammed to the bottom of my stomach. What heavy stuff it was...heavy but sinfully deLIGHTful. Oh dear, leave it to cheese BB to come up with something like that.
This weekend I did enough gorging on food to have fed an entire village in Africa. I should be ashamed - what gluttony...ooooOooooooo. Anyway I had better jog it all off before our photo shoot in Taiwan...eeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home