Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Shock for the month!

Today I had the most shocking experience. Most people would call it revolting but I was somewhat amused by it. A chubby and stout man started talking to me and asking me if I was 'hitori' or, by myself. At first I wondered if he was a staff person, then I pretended I could not understand him and tried to ignore him and told him I was with someone. He was persistent and suddenly he said, "hey are you looking?" I turned around to see him with his fly open and 'schlonger' hanging out. At the time I froze and it took a while for me to register his act of perversion. He seemed pleased to see my digust. Right after, I ran after him and yelled out, "hey someone - would you help..." and he ran away in fear. He knew I was about to report him to the store staff. This was at the Ishimaru electronics shop in our town at around 11:00am.

Women - if you see such a thing, I recommend you have the last laugh and burst out laughing if an exhibitionist approaches you some time. Unfortunately it took too much time for me to register and I could not have fun with the situation, like laugh and point, perhaps all the while saying "chisai, chisai!!!" Ha ha.

Since the store clerks did not take me seriously, I went to the local police station (police box) to report this incident. They jotted down some details and sent some patrols to surveillance the area. For me I was not surprised (heck, my best friend Jessie and I went to a gay nude beach - Hanlin's point in Toronto before...it was a bizarre experience) but if an elementary school student was victim to such a stupid act, it might scar them for life! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home