Tomoko's wedding!!!


What a beautiful bride she was...and as I had prayed for, it was radiant weather last Saturday! Could not have been finer! The weather forecast called for clouds and rain, but none came to rain out her big day! Hurrah. This is the outdoor chapel set up at Hotel Okura.
Look at the cake - isn't it the greatest?! Japanese people do not like unnatural colours or unnecessary preservatives, therefore avoid using colouring agents. What appears to be grass was actually 抹茶, matcha green tea! What an ingenious idea and cute cake made to remind everyone of how they met. He was her tennis coach, hee hee.
My film camera's batteried pooped out in the middle of the event, so besides that small bummer, it was an honor and delight to be able to attend. They are such a unique couple - Hiro and I enjoy their company very much. I hope they will have endless days of happiness to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home