ohhh durian
My amusing durian story: In Taiwan I ate some durian...after which I experienced hiccups and some slight burping. Not that I ate too much of it, simply because durian tends to give people kind of gas or something of that sort. In any case, we happened to take public transportation that night...on the train I told my mom and fiance that my breath reeked of durian, especially after I burped.
Suddenly I burped and I could smell the durian wafting out of my own mouth...as I laughed, the woman in front of me cringed in disgust and edged her way away. Oops. Note to self: do not ride too closely to other passengers after having eaten durian! My mom and I once bought durian in HK and ate it in the hotel...a big no no! Some hotels in Malaysia even post signs forbidding people from bringing in durian!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home