Lewis is wearing a traditional man's hakata and robe; she is wearing a kimono. She chose not to wear the heavy headpiece wig thing...these days fewer and fewer women opt to wear it because it really weighs down (literally and figuratively) the look!
Hi, Vivian! I'm wondering if Lewis is a guy who used to be Rina's English teacher or not? If he is, oh, please say "congratulations!" to him!! And you Vivian look great in a gorgeous dress.
2 Comments:
Hi, Vivian!
I'm wondering if Lewis is a guy who used to be Rina's English teacher or not?
If he is, oh, please say "congratulations!" to him!!
And you Vivian look great in a gorgeous dress.
Naomi from Sri Lanka
Actually it is Lewis, my former housemate back from my university days in Toronto. :)
I am not sure what happened to that Lewis after he left Japan, sorry!
Post a Comment
<< Home