feeling green
And no I do not mean feeling envious, I mean really green and sick to the stomach feeling. I felt a bit nauseous all Thursday and Friday of last week, for no apparent reason. Therefore I decided to go all out (most people feeling under the weather do not go up and get Indian) and get some Indian saag at Raja, the place I had deemed not as good as New Mira. BUT now I have changed my mind!The taste at Raja is great - the naan is mildly sweeter and my curry as delightfully spicy. In fact New Mira disappointed me last time I went. Oh and did I mention how friendly the Raja staff are to me? The man even gave me a special coupon they'd stopped giving out long ago. How very kind of him!
So here is to giving everything - people, food, and whatever...a second chance! You may not like it the first time around but you might like it on your second or third try. Who knows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home