Saturday, May 27, 2006

dinner...quicky quicky stir-fry night


The centerpiece is a vase of gerbers, one of my favorite flowers due to their ability to uplift my spirits! There vivid, bold colours invigorate me and energize me for another day of life! I gave a few of my students some gerbers...women love to receive flowers! Strange that more Japanese men are not aware of this. I try to encourage all the married male students I have to present their wives with flowers for no occasion. The key element of surprise makes it even better, don't you think?

Dinner was Chinese food a la Vivian mode. Hmm...Buddha's delight vegetable dish and vegetarian MaPo (hot and spicy) tofu! I put frozen mixed veggies in the mapo tofu dish, something Hiro thinks is so weird. Instead of using meat, I used TVP, textured vegetable protein...tasted all the same to me. To compensate for no meat, I used half a cube of chicken bouillon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home