Wednesday, May 24, 2006

what beauts, aren't they?

Aren't they just stunning looking beauties? For those of you who do not know, this is from the Miss Tiffany's Universe contest. It is the first time I had heard about it, so I don't expect you to have heard of it either.

In any case, just before you get the wrong idea, let me tell you one small details about their past. They were all former men but have undergone various hormone treatments and other sorts of therapy to become a woman.

I saw many transvestite shows in Thailand. They are amusing but I was very much turned off by how greedy the ladies were. They wanted to receive money before they agreed to pose in a picture with us. I suppose that should not matter much - such people usually die in their 40's to 50's to ODing on hormones.

How sad, indeed. Would you give up more than 5 years of your life just to look a little more attractive? Surprisingly some people said they would agree to live a less prolonged life for weight loss. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home